Principal Tooling Engineer
Responsible for all aspects of designing, documentation, procuring and integrating assembly Tooling into a highly complex manufacturing environment. This position involves direct support of manufacturing activities and requires spending significant amounts of time in and around factory areas.
This position will require a security clearance.
- 10 – 12 years related experience
- Strong history of designing a variety of Assembly Tooling such as Gauges, Molds, Assembly Jigs, Material Handling Applications, and Lifting Devices.
- Follow and Support established guidelines regarding drawing layouts and release procedures.
- Excellent GD&T skills
- Excellent Blue Print interpretation skills
- Ability to evaluate Tooling requests and conceptualize innovative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to create Basis of Estimates for new projects
- Experience generating presentations and reports using Microsoft Office products
- Basic knowledge of Machine Shop practices
- Generate Technical Documentation to support Tooling proposals
- Highly proficient utilizing Pro-E Wildfire (must have a minumum of 5000 hours)
- Highly proficient in Tool Drawing creation
- Technical problem solving
- Engineering interpretation of technical documentation
- Team leadership
- Project and risk management
- Computer aptitude
- Written and verbal communication
Automation Design experience
Machine Design experience
Mold Design experience (Compression, Injection, or RTM)
This position requires a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Engineering Technology, or Industrial Technology.
Client company adheres to the Navajo Nation Preference in Employment Act in areas of recruitment and hiring practices.
Client company is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Email resumes or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, feel free to pass along our website or my email to anyone in your network who may be interested in the above positions or who is looking for employment. We are recruiting for a client with many open positions.
Our website- http://www.jdsnetworks.com/